05 January 2012

New Order

So it's the new year and I have been organizing different parts of my house. So far, so good. Today was the garage, although it is not complete. The garage haunts me. I keep the house clean and tidy, but the garage is the dumping ground. Sometimes I will clean the whole thing and think, "I will always keep it this way." That has never happened. The garage is my nemesis. The really unforgivable part about this...I have tons of storage there. Someday.

In addition to thinking about organizing the house, I have been exploring online art classes. There are some really neat ones out there. I am hesitating because of cost though. Some of the classes are quite expensive. I am choosy about content also. It just has to be the right mix of instruction, example and technique I would actually use in the future. Its kind of hard to predict this. Right now I am shopping around and looking at all kinds of books on Amazon. There is lots of free content available via the "Look Inside" option on many books.

No comments:

Post a Comment