21 January 2011

January Projects

Presently I am clearing out my garage. I am on day 3 of this project. The family can help me clean it, but they don't know how to sort and put all the stuff away. Each item is another decision. I would never qualify to be on one of those shows, but if Peter Walsh and his "Enough Already" show, wanted to drop by and yell at me, I would not mind.
I keep the house tidy, so the garage is the catch-all for everything else. I am a memory saver, and have that type of clutter to sort. There is an overwhelming collection of magazines that will be next week's project. I would like to cross some of these larger projects off my list, because I have at too many times said, "I will start my art projects, as soon as_________ fill in the blank, is done". This has gone on too long, and I need to free my mind from this visual and emotional clutter. I'm tired of my excuses and feeling, not overwhelmed, but controlled by some other force.

No comments:

Post a Comment